“The Challenges and Prospects for Creating an effective Roadmap
for Youth led Sustainable Development in Nigeria”
Application is now opened for the 2013 Edition of the C.M.C Creative Essay Writing Competition. This Competition is aimed at engaging the YOUTHS to provide Positive Ideas on how to make Nigeria a better place of living for all. … Continue reading It is also geared towards getting young people to begin to participate in Democracy and good Governance. This Competition is mapped out as part of Change Makers Club Int’l Yearly Anniversary Celebration usually held on 17th July of every Year.
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION:
- Be between the age of 18-30,
- Be a Nigerian,
- Have good mentality towards the development of our country-Nigeria.
CONDITIONS FOR ACCEPTANCE:
All entries must not be more than 2000 words, typed on an A4 Paper Size with 14 font size and 11/2 Line Spacing with the Essay Topic.
The Essay must contain the Participant’s Full Names, Date of Birth, State of Residence, Phone Number, E-mail and Few sentences about Him/herself (not more than 50 words).
NOTE: The best 3 entries will be selected accordingly based on the quality of ideas and information by our Panel of Judges in and outside Nigeria.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION:
All entries should be sent to email@example.com on or before FRIDAY, 5TH JULY, 2013.
NOTE: Any Entry that does not meet up with the above requirements will be rejected automatically. Multiple entries per participant will be rejected.
All Participants will be given Certificate of Participation while the 3 Winners will:
1. Be awarded with Certificate of Merit, Plaques, CMC Magazine and a branded T-Shirt of Change Makers Club Int’l,
2. Be adopted automatically as Members of the Club and have the opportunity to meet with Young Change Makers across the globe,
3. They will become members of a vibrant Global Movement of Young People promoting sustainable and credible youth development world-wide,
4. They will be showcased in various highly profiled Youth NGO website like World Youth Movement for Development, Change Makers Club Int’l and others partners,
5. Get free TICKETS to the C.M.C UNDER 30 FINANCIAL SUMMIT coming up soon,
6. They will have the opportunity to meet and share ideas with officials from highly profiled NGOs across Africa.
CHANGE MAKERS CLUB INT’L is one of the African’s lives changing Youth Led Organization involved in Youth Development. We are geared towards building and promoting young people who will be involved in social change. We are posed in giving solutions to issues faced by the youths through seminars, workshops, campaigns, concerts, scholarships and general motivations.
Phone: 07063637179, 07061581275; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org